WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- BELL Helmet; choice of white or black. Universal fit. Or bring your own.
- Pedals; Shimano (Ultegra) , LOOK (Keo), or Speedplay (Zero). Or bring your own.
- Lezyne saddle-mounted toolkit (new tube, tyre levers, CO2 inflator and tool)
- Front and Rear Lezyne Lights
- Bidon (Bottle) to keep
- GPS / Computer mount; with your preference of Garmin, Wahoo, Polar or Magellan mount
WHAT DO I NEED TO BRING?
- Personal items; cycle clothing and shoes, eyewear, GPS / computer.
HOW DO I ARRANGE A CORRECTLY SIZED AND FITTING BIKE?
When you book a bike, you can choose the size of bike to suit. And you can advise of your saddle height. Your personal concierge will adjust the bike and deliver it to your accommodation ready to ride. If unsure, please let CONTACT US to further discuss.
HOW CLOSE TO MY DESIRED RENTAL PERIOD CAN I BOOK?
We can take bookings up to 1 business day before you require the bike. Subject to availability.
HOW DO DELIVERIES AND COLLECTIONS WORK?
If deliveries are to a hotel / accommodation with recepetion, your personal CC Concierge will deliver the bike by the requested time and check it with the reception. Simply leave the bike with reception staff once your booking is completed and your CC Concierge will collect it.
Deliveries within a 10km radius of the CBD are included in your rental fee. Deliveries 10km outside the CBD will attract a $10 fee. Deliveries 20km beyond the CBD will attract a $20 fee. And so on.
We can deliver to private residences, AirBnB properties and accommodation sans reception (+$20), although we will need someone to take receipt of the bike.
IS THERE AN ASSISTANCE OR EMERGENCY CONTACT?
Yes, you will be provided with the contact details of your personal CC Concierge should you require assistance or run into difficultly.