CLIENT ENGAGEMENT 2.0
A CORPORATE CYCLING DAY IS FAR MORE THAN A SIMPLE GROUP RIDE. WE WORK WITH YOU TO CREATE A BESPOKE EXPERIENCE DESIGNED TO MEET YOUR OBJECTIVES ON EVERY LEVEL.
Using premium as home base, we can craft a course, select a venue and design an event tailored to your specific needs. We operate across Australia and New Zealand to offer a breadth of choices and locations.
We offer a safe, enjoyable and challenging experience with a ‘pro-tour’ feel and scrupulous delivery – providing an outstanding outcome, resulting in greater brand-awareness and stronger (business) relationships.
The single-day event format of a ‘Corporate Cycling Day’ provides the opportunity for up to 125 riders (and 200 diners) to socialise, network, safely enjoy fantastic cycling and, if desired, collectively raise awareness and funds for your chosen charity. Generally held on a business day rather than on a weekend, this is an experience that will appeal to the business and family-conscious alike.
A Corporate Cycling Day is based on providing a first-class product to all participants and stakeholders. Beyond delivering key on-the-day elements to achieve this high standard, we also assist with developing your guest communications and collateral, helping to extend your profile and influence pre, at and post-event.
The event budget is built on transparency, clearly outlining fixed, variable and optional costs. It factors in all elements of an event. Fixed costs include areas of safety, risk and traffic management and event support. Variable costs are dependent on guest numbers and include catering and optional costs include elements such as ‘King and Queen of the Mountain’ timing. All these cost centres are reviewed, discussed and further developed with you.
Our deliverables include (but not limited to):
- Detailed Event Plans (including liaisons with Road and Council Authorities and Permitting Processes)
- Medical and Mechanical support
- Traffic Management and Moto-scouts
- Full Course Signage, including Finishing Chute & Gantry
- Full Risk Management Plans and Insurance
- Ride Village with partner displays and refreshments
- All post-ride amenities; showers, towels, etc.
- Full corporate catering – breakfast, aid station and lunch or dinner options
- Custom activation options, including on-the-day signage and custom cycling apparel
- Lead-in event and preparation / coaching options
- Experienced Event and Account Managers with background in international-level pro-cycling events
- Talent and Guest Rider / Speaker Management